JAVA ONLINE TRAINING
Java is a high-level programming language originally developed by Sun. Java runs on a variety of platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS, and the various versions of UNIX. Because of its rich set of API’s, similar to Macintosh and Windows, and its platform independence, Java can also be thought of as a platform in itself. Java also has standard libraries for doing mathematics. Java is a powerful object-oriented programming language which can create applications and applets with graphics. Java has a inbuilt platform for itself. Core Java means core components of Java Programming Language. Like the basics of Java as in C & C++. There are a lot of advanced concepts/topics using Java… like J2EE… Java Bean, EJB, JSP.
Prerequisite to learn JAVA :
- Successful completion of ‘Java for Non-Programmers’ course or programming experience in C, C++ or such.
- Students should be familiar with programming fundamentals, such as data types, loops, and conditional statements, arrays.
- Helpful, but is not required: Familiarity with Object-oriented analysis and design; Basic knowledge of HTML
- After all having a lot number of programming languages.
- Why JAVA; yet another language!!!
- AND NOW WHY ONLY JAVA???
- Basics & Core Components
- Features and History
- JVM Architecture and BYTECODE
- A little bit of CODE & Class files
- Data types Operators
- Control Constricts
- String Handling-using String, String Buffer classes
- OOPS and OOPS in JAVA
- Classes and Objects
- Methods and Constructors
- Packages and Interfaces
- Access specifies
- Exception Handling
- Threads and Multithreading
- Wrapper Classes, Inner classes
- Applet Programming
- Java API (The Java Class Libraries)
- ‘Java.lang’-Java’slanguage Fundamentals
- ‘Java.io’-Java’s I/O Mechanism
- ‘Java.util’-Utilities & Collections Framework
- ‘Java.awt.event’-GUI Applications using Java
- ‘ Java.net’-Socket Programming
- ‘Javax.swing’-Java’s Extended GUI Programming
- Attentions & annotations
Advanced JAVA Online Training Course Content
- Java Thread Model
- Creating and Running Threads
- Manipulating Thread State
- Thread Synchronization
- Volatile Fields vs. Synchronized Methods
- Wait and notify
- join and sleep
- The Concurrency API
- Atomic Operations
- Aspect-Oriented Programming and Java
- The Annotations Model
- Annotation Types and Annotations
- Built-In Annotations
- Annotations vs. Descriptors (XML)
Database and SQL Fundamentals
- Relational Databases and SQL
- Database, Schema, Tables, Columns and Rows
- SQL Versions and Vendor Implementations
- DDL — Creating and Managing Database Objects
- DML — Retrieving and Managing Data
- Stored Procedures
- Using SQL Terminals
- SQL Escape Syntax
- Using Prepared Statements
- Using Callable Statements
- Scrollable Result Sets
- Updatable Result Sets
- Commits, Rollbacks, and Savepoints
- Batch Processing
- What are Design Patterns?
- Singleton, Factory Method, Abstract Factory
- Adapter, Composite, Decorator
- Chain of Responsibility, Observer / Publish-Subscribe, Strategy, Template
- Data Access Object (DAO)
JDBC Direct Read Design Patterns
XML & Web Services
- Introduction to XML
- DTDs, Schemas and Namespaces
- XML Parsers (SAX and DOM)
- Interoperability between application Web services
- TOMCAT 5.5/6.0
- Web logic 10.X
- Web sphere 6.X
- JBOSS 4.X
- Eclipse 3.X
- Net beans 5.5/6.X
- RAD 6.X
- Java Certified Programmer.
- Having 6+ yrs of Experience as a Online Trainer in Java,J2EE
- Entirely customized to your level.
- Superior training experience skills
- Practical experience with theoretical topics.
- Very approachable and well experienced.
- Empowering students with best conceptual & practical skills
- Providing the Projects on emerging Technologies with Real-time scenarios.
No Reviews found for this course.